The eighth annual “Bandon Feeds the Hungry” Variety Show and Silent Auction will be held Saturday, Oct. 3, 2015, at the Sprague Theater in Bandon.
This is an annual fundraiser of the five food assistance programs in Bandon (Bandon Senior Nutrition, Coastal Harvest, Everyone at Table (EAT), Good Neighbors Food Bank and Restoration Worship Center Food Pantry). They are all 501(c)(3) nonprofits and help seniors and low income families of Bandon with food security. All donations are equally shared among all five groups.
A Variety Show
We greatly appreciate any help you can give us. You can:
- Attend the Variety Show and Silent Auction, purchasing your ticket at the door or from local businesses to be announced.
- Give a $500 sponsorship donation and receive 4 tickets to our show and have your business listed in our program and a “thank you” in Bandon Western World.
- Give a $250 Silver sponsorship donation and receive 2 tickets to our show and have your name or business listed in our program and a “thank you” in the Bandon Western World.
- Give a $100 Bronze sponsorship donation and have your name or business mentioned in our program and a “thank you” in the Bandon Western World.
- Donate something for our Silent Auction/Door prizes.
Of course, any amount is gratefully accepted and all donations are tax-deductible.
Please make checks payable to Bandon Feeds the Hungry and mail them to P O Box 566, Bandon OR 97411.
Watch the Bandon Western World for details about our Variety Show this year! We welcome back Masters of Ceremonies Mike Dempsey and Neal Davis, who kept the show lively and fun last year and we anticipate another great show.
We will hold auditions in mid-August to give performers time to refine their acts.
On behalf of the hungry families served in our community, we sincerely thank you.
For Additional Information:
Amy Moss Strong and Autumn Moss Strong, co-coordinators, 2015 Bandon Feeds the Hungry
Amy: 541-290-9989 and Autumn: 541-290-5146, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bandon Feeds the Hungry Organization Contacts
(All organizations are Equal Opportunity Providers)
Bandon Senior Nutrition Center EIN: 93-068572
Melissa Nagel, 541-269-2013
Good Neighbors Food Bank EIN : 93-1168677
John Hubbard 541-347-2679
Coastal Harvest EIN: 41-213836
Anna Marie Chatman 541-551-5073
Everyone At Table (E.A.T) EIN: 84-164750
Allison Hundley – 541-404-2268
Restoration Worship Center Food Pantry EIN: 93-1320958
Kermit Gaston 541-404-8100